10 best pro & con health care quotes

1. “If ObamaCare had been fully implemented when I caught cancer, I’d be dead.” – Herman Cain (Aug. 2011)

2. “You’re going to die sooner.” – Sen. Tom Coburn (Dec. 2009)

3. “Obamacare is a crime against democracy.” – Rep. Michele Bachmann (March 2011)

4. “Obamacare will be so horrific that it will kill more Americans through deteriorating health care than were lost on 9/11.” – Former New York gubernatorial candidate Carl Paladino (March 2010)

5. “It is a massive, undeniable failure and a heap of broken promises.” – RNC Chairman Reince Priebus (March 2012)

6. “[C]entralized, health dictatorship.” - Newt Gingrich (Jan. 2011)

7. “[I]t’s not the advertising, it’s the dog food. Every time anybody has a look at it or has a lick of it, they don’t like it.” - Charles Krauthammer (March 2012)

8. “It’s the most ambitious power grab I’ve ever witnessed.” – Rick Santorum (Oct. 2010)

9. “If I’m the godfather of [Obamacare], then it gives me the right to kill it.” – Mitt Romney (March 2012)