Webinar: Tweeting Without Cheating: Social Media and the Law

"Social Media and the Law" webinar with Eric Brown and Jason Torchinsky today.

Public Affairs Council:
"Traditional political involvement strategies are heavily regulated. What happens when you want to use social media in your communications, lobbying, grassroots and PAC programs? The fact is your company or association still faces compliance issues. This webinar will cover all the legal concerns you need to consider when crafting an effective social media strategy.

Our legal experts will address all your important questions, including:

Is my tweet to a legislator a lobbying contact?
Is my Facebook call-to-action a grassroots campaign? Are there any reporting rules?
Am I giving an in-kind contribution when I lend support via social media?
Can I legally use social media for my PAC?
Join us on July 21 at 2:00 to learn the latest political compliance information for social media!

Featuring:

Eric Brown
Legal & Policy Advisor
Federal Election Committee

Jason Torchinsky
Partner
Holtzman Vogel PLLC"